KPO 8.33% 1.1¢ kalina power limited

Kalina Cycle - Waste-heat's Magnum Opus..., page-4

1. 5,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Nicely put together, the main thing for me is does ORC have any major Chinese deals?not that I could find.

Seems not only do we have the low heat market that they missed in the rest of the world, but we have the first major corporate penetration into the Chinese market and it isn't some tiny deal, we are dealing with sinopec they are the monster there is no bigger partner for us.

We are talking global fortune 500 No.4, they were No.2 last year and we have not just a foot in the door, with the creation on a J/V with our Chinese partners no doubt associates of sinopec we are already through the door with a seat firmly at the table, we are the chosen ones, that is not an easy accomplishment, it's something that isn't being valued by the market right now.

ORC are now the google of waste heat energy, they can be as big as they want globally, but inside the great wall people won't even know they exist.

The sinopec deal is an old deal, so it has not attracted much attention and luckily we have all been able to position ourselves nicely for that reason, if this were a freshly announced deal the market would freak, once we complete the hainan plant and we sign a deal to do xyz plants in 2017, the market cap is going to explode.

This is not potential, this is not some idea that requires 20 cap raises to make happen this is a working revenue producing technology that we are partnering with the 4th biggest company in the world to deploy in China a country that is doing anything it can to cut pollution.

Couldn't be a better time or a better place for this technology than right now than in China, to anyone who has been complaining recently, I warned you it needed to consolidate, it had nothing to do with road shows or charts, that blame and focus is misdirected that is all irrelevant noise.

I speak truth I am not always right, but I do post what I genuinely believe from what data I can gather and my market experience, I will once again tell it straight, this consolidation is likely to continue for a little bit longer, but it will not last forever focus on the prize not the game.

gl holding onto your shares, the sharks are hungry.
    Last edited by thunder54: 28/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $29.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $44.81K 3.779M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3403081 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 1623771 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.