HAV 0.00% 17.5¢ havilah resources limited

Kalkaroo Copper Project Peer Comparison, page-217

1. 4,994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3990
    Thanks for posting those charts, from my reading of the first chart what we are seeing there is that everything from OZL Oz Minerals and to the left is either producing or has a good chance of production with approvals and most infrastructure in place. I am genuinely surprised to see Hillgrove so far to the left in that graphic, as for the guys out on the right of that graph, the market is dismissing them as"no chance of making it into production on this copper boom" whether they are in Mongolia (XAM) or in Eastern south Australia (HAV)

For the second chart which is all about Reserves (which are measured by detailed drilling), we can see that AIC (Eloise Mine) and AIS (Tritton and Cracow) have mining operations that are always able to convert resources to reserves and have long-life mines but only short mine life reserves, e.g. investors seem to price in the fact that more reserves will be found/converted. In the second chart, we can see the "Bill Beaumont effect" on DVP (along with their acquisition of Woodlawn) which is a bit of an outlier.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4193/4193299-fd6981f377b6ed2ab531070fbb4a5500.jpg

Have a look at the second graph when you put in C6C and apologies for my dodgy formatting (Copper Mountain a dual-listed Canadian producer and owner of Mt Roseby near Cloncurry which is a peer comparison project for Kalkaroo - although the 75% share of the producing mine in Canada makes it difficult to compare. Note that New Ingerbelle also has some minor Au and Ag credits and is an incredibly low grade large open pit operation in Canada's most mining-friendly jurisdiction, I only used existing New Ingerbelle reserves and not total resources but they are looking at 1 25yr mine life if Cu prices allow). C6C share price also seems to track copper prices, just like the other major pure plays such as OZL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 17.5¢ $1.75K 10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 75000 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 80000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.