HAV 0.00% 18.0¢ havilah resources limited

Kalkaroo Copper Strategy

1. 3,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1053
    Oz Minerals Chief Executive Andrew Cole was quoted, in The Australian newspaper today, saying he needs to do a better job explaining the South Australian miner's growth prospects to the market as a shortage of new high-quality copper projects could improve the outlook for the red metal.

The same could be said for Havilah!

The Kalkaroo Copper-Gold Project appears to have taken a back seat, with Portia and North Portia getting the lion's share of the attention over the last 6-12 months.

However, with the expected finalisation of Native Title and issue of a Mining Lease at Kalkaroo, expect more ASX releases and promotion on Kalkaroo in the short-term. #

Let's not forget the upside at Kalkaroo. Strike extensions at either end of the existing ore body (that have not been followed up because of a lack of funding.  After Portia Gold Mine comes on stream, IMLTHO expect funds from gold sales to be be used to drill those ore body extensions at Kalkaroo).

In addition, as Chris and Walter said at an early 2015 shareholder investor presentation I attended, there is potentially 2, 3 or more Kalkaroos on its tenements. Havilah's copper strategy should be to fast-track drilling on those prospects ASAP.

# Kalkaroo Copper-Gold Project is a large undeveloped resource containing over 620,000 tonnes of copper and 2 million ounces of gold in JORC Measured and Indicated Resources. That is a good sized deposit in anyone's book.

http://www.havilah-resources.com.au...uestion_and_Answer_Presentation_12Mar2015.pdf

Cheers

These are only my random thoughts and it does not constitute investment advice. Before acting on any information you read and before making any financial or investment decisions, you should always consult your advisor(s) or other relevant professional experts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 48081 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 11214 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.