HAV 0.00% 18.0¢ havilah resources limited

Kalkaroo deal

1. 297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    G'day Team HAV,
    Lets be positive for little while and think about the possibilities. Put aside all the potential problems and humour me.
    There seems to be very little value, if any, placed on a Kalkaroo deal. HAV is valued at $36million ish currently (20c)

What are the possible outcomes for a Kalkaroo deal with Wambao?

-Assuming Wambao are serious and want to buy a mine.
    -Assuming HAV finalises the native title and mining lease.
    -Assuming RPM Global's PFS comes back with positive results.
    -Assuming it's not a desperate fire sale from HAV but rather a good negotiation

(Please check my figures and advise if incorrect)
    Resource is: 1.3million tonnes of copper. 2million ounces of Gold. plus Mo and Cobalt
    Copper value=$11.5 billion (aus)
    Gold Value= $3.3Billion
    Mo value= $54million
    Co Value= Unsure

What is a deal really worth to HAV?

Option 1. 100% sale of Kalkaroo to Wanbao. $$$?
    Option 2. A partnership with Wanbao having majority share, say 75%/25%. $$$?

What is it actually worth for a mining company to buy and then develop from here and then make good money?

Is that where the ISV talk comes from? I've read people talk of 2-5% ISV as a good rule of thumb. Is that talking about what someone would buy it for?
    Can i assume that the more work that HAV does to de risk and develop the mine the more it's value increases? e.g.. mining lease approval and native title completion would make less risky and more attractive to a buyer, therefore higher price willing to be paid.
    If That's the case a 2% ISV is Approx. $300,000,000
    4% ISV = $600,000,000
    Is that a realistic price to sell Kalkaroo outright? Is that the normal pattern that other juniors sell mines for? Or does it not work like that in the real world?

What happens to the share price if a deal of $300mill or $600mil goes ahead? Does the market cap instantly rise to match the sale price? e.g. a $300mill market cap would take sp to $1.70 ish (not counting any other HAV projects)

I realise that the above scenarios are rather simplistic but i would love to hear peoples thoughts?
    And remember, no negative shutdowns please. There's plenty of other threads i can read to depress myself!

Looking forward to everyones thoughts.
    Cheers
    Justhavinagoisloosing65%onHAVandholdingonforadeal!
    Last edited by Justhavinago: 03/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.5¢ 18.0¢ $4.306K 23.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2900 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 22750 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.11am 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.