I'll also stick a thought in here about Harris - and why she...

1. 84,485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I'll also stick a thought in here about Harris - and why she hasn't been seen so much as many politicians etc
    and why she hasn't polled all that well in the popularity stakes -

IMO - it 'could be' --------- because she's a worker

Like when she didn't take the invitation to sit in the first lady’s box for the State of the Union address don’t come around very often. People who get them know to say yes.

Kamala Harris didn't attend - why? ----------- Because she was working.

That's a heads up to why perhaps we haven't seen much of her as VP ------- why?

All of those memes that joke around on the internet about worst job in the world - and you see someone with their head up an elephant's bum etc -

well - in reality - one of the worst jobs in the world is VP in America - why?

Because you work your arse off, and you get very very little glory, and very little vis on telly.

You get all the shitty jobs, so that they don't end up on the boss's desk that need to get the Presidential decision - which may upset many people.
    It's your job to clean up most of the messes - BEFORE then get to the Pres.

It's a dogs job in the hot sun with very little water to drink - you reward is - you get to do your duty for country AND you might get a go at the top gig.

And there is Harris now. My guess is that she's been doing a LOT a LOT a LOT of work to keep things away from Joe - who she seems to genuinely adore and is loyal to and grateful to - IMO, she would have worked doubly hard to protect him - particularly since it's been obvious that Joe isn't the Joe of 20 years back.

So now - they will need to really help Harris - to take the VP pressure off her as much as possible - so she can get into the ring and thump trump as best as she can

let her loose - and see what she's like when she's not tied up 24/7 keeping the trouble from Joe's door

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/08/kamala-harris-biden-mortgage-settlement/615394/
    Last edited by pintohoo: Yesterday, 14:28

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.