Kamala Flogging Trump, page-300

1. 85,382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    many many many months back - there was a discussion on if trump wasn't allowed to run - that it would or wouldn't be a threat to democracy

whilst I believe that a person such as Trump should NOT be allowed to run for the office as President - because IMO, there is an abundance of evidence to say that he certainly is not a fit and proper person for the office -

I did and do believe that him being allowed to run - is probably a good thing for what we call 'democracy', as it is

why? ---------- well, even if someone is a convicted crim, even if they are the most obnoxious piece of crap on legs -

still ------ the whole idea of democracy comes down to one thing -

that the majority of the people choose who they want

and if they want some horror head convict, serial lying piece of garbage -

then, so be it --------- that is democracy

Personally, I have a LOT of concerns about democracy - when it includes the election system - I think the election system attracts the worst of the worst -

the very people who put their hand up are at best, egotists. Very often narcissists, sociopaths and god knows what else.

the election system is wide open to corrupt practice - where deep pockets with vested interests can fund and buy their way into positions of power -

the very thing that is totally against true democracy

but, we have elections - and since we are stuck with them - then, we need to understand that the people do get choice ---------- they get to choose which mug is least worse than the other mug

to me - a totally crap system -------- but, there it is

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.