Kamala is going to get wrecked in the debate, page-2084

1. 86,327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    depends on what you mean 'attack'

I think it was bill maher on cnn who said after the debate that neither trump or harris should have gotten away with not answering the questions -
    (he also stated that Harris didn't do America a service by using the opportunity to show America something about herself)

but, on the off topic blabbering -----
    he was commenting on American politics and how most politicians just don't answer the questions

now - I put up a thread saying that I thought public debates on tv should be 2 minutes delayed -

and that when the debate participants are asked a question and they just don't answer and go and say whatever they want - it should be edited out and ONLY their answers to the actual question should be aired

who riled up against that on HC? ---------- guess who?

the Trump supporters - wackadoodledoos and peanuts

I think it would be a great rule - I think all of a sudden --------- puffffff, like magic - candidates would instantly become - stick with topic.

But, no - wackadoodledoo land ---- can't handle that idea

I'd also have live fact checking - and when they lie - that a big LIE flashes up on screen.

They are asked to confirm or deny what they just said - and see how they answer ------ if they continue to lie - then, the word LIAR gets flashed - big red flashing LIAR

are you up for it?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.