I replied to this post not you 74950863 why jump in the middle...

1. 16,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3822
    I replied to this post not you 74950863 why jump in the middle and pretend to take the high ground?
    Do you think there is a comparison between Hitler and trump too?

TDS posters keep trying to link Trump to p 25 and there is no link to any of the 922 pages.
    Considering they would have you think it was his blue print its surprising he and Vance never had any input.

They then decided that doing a fore word to a book by one of the authors of p 25 that that means they were involved.
    FACT is they have had no input and I know this 100% because none of them have been able to supply anywhere in the 922 pages where Trump or Vance wrote anything.
    https://www.project2025.org/truth/

Project 2025 is a historic movement, brought together by over 100 respected organizations from across the conservative movement, to abolish the Deep State and return government to the people. It was stood up in 2022, before any major candidate announced a campaign, to assist the next conservative president.

Project 2025 is not partisan, nor is it secret. Project 2025 does not speak for any candidate or campaign, in any capacity. We are an open book, with our materials available online.

Project 2025 builds on a long tradition of preparation for the work of governing. The Heritage Foundation has published its Mandate for Leadership since the 1980s and has advocated for conservative policies for decades. The Left has also been doing transition work for decades. Just one example: the far-left group Center for American Progress prepared policy recommendations for liberal presidents, including Obama in 2008.

Our aim is to restore American democracy to “of, by, and for the people,” not the elites who currently control Washington.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.