Im glad you see some possibilities in the model Im suggesting....

1. 693 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Im glad you see some possibilities in the model Im suggesting. My request to you is that you keep tossing it around in your head because frankly, I dont think we have much time. Technology is developing at lightning speed at the moment. That's a good thing if we, the people, are the government and have control over it but it's a positively dangerous thing if we have no control over it and the people making the laws are a Wealthy Elite few who have all the technology at their disposal to watch, track and use what they know about human psychology to manipulate everything you do. You're scared of "Lord of the Flies"? That's what the checks and balances are for. But a self-regulated Elite with the almost god like powers that technology gives it, wont bother itself with checks and powers.

Ask yourself, what future do your children have? Elon Musk has announced the release of a robot that he thinks he can market for around 20K USD. How will your kids make a living when technology, including AI, does everything? Musk says all his factories will be completely automated with robots soon.

When we have no power, no control and no usefulness we're dispensable. But its worse than that. If we have no role but to consume resources and defecate all over the environment,whats the reason for keeping us around?

On the other hand the beauty of all this technology is that it will free us to devote more time to the running of our communities, which to date only the wealthy and the political class have been able to do.

Never forget civilization was only possible because of the masses. The mediocre (as some think of us - but not me) did all the building, the muscle work and the defending that has made us great. But now after a million years, the inheritors of all the wealth derived from our blood sweat and tears wont be us or our children but a ruthless self interested few who think they're entitled. We need to take back the power or we're lost.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.