''Like you have underestimated Trump for years.'' arrh no - you...

1. 84,371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    ''Like you have underestimated Trump for years.''

arrh no - you are very wrong there. After his win. I certainly haven't underestimated him

I've written many posts about referring to him as an idiot - which I can easily do as well - but, I've said that is the wrong way to look at him - precisely because it breeds in our brains an underestimation

and Trump should not be underestimated ------------ nor so the level of stupidity and delusion of his followers.

And I've said for years that Trump either lucked onto or brilliantly identified the huge gap in america chock full of disaffected people

we shall see how the polling goes ---------- but, take a heads up from me right now -

the major key is in the undecided ---------- because the very nature of the undecided is that they aren't pure Trumpophiles - they are not cultists -

the are malleable ---------- and they will think before they choose - and their choice is between

the rough as guts, fake faced, lying, convicted felon - compared to an energetic far younger woman with a solid career

for 'anyone' who thinks ----------- it's not a big call

whilst no one should underestimate Trump - no one should also underestimate Harris

the momentum that Trump had only days back really - has stopped like a train hitting a wall

Harris has got a rocket under the democrats - how it translates - if it does, into momentum ---

that is to be seen

IF - Trump's momentum continues to fade and if Harris's momentum continues to build -

the odds on the favourite will invert - and pretty quickly

the question then becomes - what is the momentum coming into the election

for that - it's a ways off yet and potentially a lot of water to go under the bridge.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.