Kamala opens by kicking Trumps ass, page-295

1. 84,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I just read a post and can't find it again - I think it was dave who put it up

anyway it was a repost of a twitter thingy showing how donald said several times that he doesn't like being laughed at, he says 'I hate it'-

which is probably one of the rare occasions where he's telling the truth (and the twitter thingy has Kamala on it cackling away.

and I reckon donny might be right - because where this all began - at that press dinner where Obama joked about Donald and everyone laughed - Obama laughed, the doorman laughed, the band laughed, the camera people laughed - the only person in the room who wasn't laughing - was - guess who?
    He looked serious, he looked shitty and not long after - he came out as going to run

now - he's against Kamala ----------- and, man oh man - she has got a laugh

and, she's gonna use it I reckon - and the target will often be -------
    Orange man - who may well become 'big fat red faced man' ------- explosion man

she is going to piss him off badly badly badly - we're gonna see donny colours that we've never seen before

now normally, I'm the last person to upset anyone as you know - or enjoy watching people upset -------- but, I have to say that in this case -----

uh huh - it's gonna be different

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.