Kamala opens by kicking Trumps ass, page-325

1. 84,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    he well might light up and blow a valve

he's got a hell of a lot going on inside. Some kind of deep hunger that can't get enough - ever ---------- ok, that's my guess, but he's getting on and he's had the top job, he's got the money - even if it's been other people's

and he's still hungry and - as said - he's said 'I hate being laughed at'

well, one thing is as sure as the sun will come up tomorrow -

the cackler WILL be laughing at him - or he will at least perceive it that way -

her way is laughter -- right, wrong or indifferent, whether it upsets people, gives them joy or whatever -

the point is how it will effect Trump - and by the looks of the writing on the wall ----------------------- BIGGLY

every time she mentions something that he's said or done or promised or whatever and she leaves the judgement to people and gives that monstrous loud cackle

Donald is going to seethe - he's going to grit those teeth, he's going to hiss ffff ffff fff fff - I hate that woman ff ff ff

his BP will probably go 200 over 120, his emergency dentist will have to set up in the next room as those front pearlies clamp together and he hisses through tight teeth gaps

he's a non smoker and a non drinker - but, he may have a long long long body full of cortisol --

wow donny, just wow -------

he's heard a pop near his ear lately ------------ it might not be the last one if Harris keeps cackling at him - but this time, not an ear piercing pop - this could be a valve blowing and a brain explosion - watch out donny

you might need to do yoga or something

1. Chronic stress, which leads to prolonged elevation of cortisol levels, may increase the risk of stroke
      . This is particularly true for job-related stress, long-lasting stress, or stress associated with Type A personalities.Raising blood glucose levels
      • Increasing blood pressure
      • Triggering the "fight or flight" response
        High cortisol levels can contribute to stroke risk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.