@pintohoo WOW - you hate this guy!!! I am more perturbed by his...

1. 18,291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    @pintohoo WOW - you hate this guy!!! I am more perturbed by his followers - does the U.S. hold so many disturbed lemmings who would willingly follow such an obviously fake character?
    Does it really matter who leads the U.S.? - Is there really a deep State at work, directing investment, foreign policy, which won't change under any President? Are we right in following the U.S. blindly, no matter what she does?
    What other country takes such a deep interest in the workings of and control over a woman's body? and - incidentally - seems to hold the record for men-hating women and women-hating men? And all this gender 'stuff'?
    and they also seem to be a hotbed for 'crazy' religionists who believe in 'end-of-world' scenarios' and little green men?
    Should we look elsewhere for our ideals, for ideas on how to renew our societies?
    P. S. Bastards like Trump are a dime a dozen and they keep on tormenting everyone, including nurses in nursing homes until their last breath.
    Too much to contemplate and I am being taken out to lunch today - so better concentrate on the here and now.
    Take care all
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.