Kamala opens by kicking Trumps ass, page-386

1. 47,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @822-190; well that's yet another shameless and propaganda post from someone unable to see past his own mates club:
    1. Houthis are NOT Hezbollah. I'm unaware of any incursions into Israel by Houthi military personnel - I suspect Israelis have engaged in numerous clandestine operations throughout Yemen though ... possibly using Australian passports, as has been standard practice in the past.
    2. Hamas and Hezbollah low tech sky rockets are NOT highly sophisticated 2000 lbs US bunker-busting bombs. Internationally verified death toll to date: one Israeli! Number of cars destroyed: nil. Number of properties destroyed: nil.
    3. Almost 100% of those crude sky rockets are destroyed by Israel's 'Iron Dome'. In contrast, every single one of those US-resourced bunker-busting bombs has hit a Palestinian hospital, a refugee camp, a school, an aid distribution centre, a mosque, a power grid, a water pumping station or a Palestinian's home - already killing at least 39,000 Palestinian civilians [70% of whom have either been children or their mothers].
    4. Apparently unlike you and those you associate closely with; I get on extremely well with my neighbours - it's what happens when you respect others, value differences instead of vilifying people for them, cooperate rather than conflict ....
    5. Your three week personal poll of Israelis reveals what was already apparent to people who are not you - it was a propaganda gathering exercise for you and maybe even a chance for you to act your vitriolic hatred against those Israelis demanding Netanyahu's resignation and an end to slaughtering Palestinian civilians.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.