Kamala opens by kicking Trumps ass, page-637

1. 18,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    @ElleDee at least I am not mud-slinging and using pejorative (= foul) language about opponents - and you do not have to read my 'dreary' (bereft of cussing and swearing), carefully thought-out posts.
    I respect most posters on here - even a friend has turned out to be of an opposing opinion to mine, hence I always think: "this is democracy at work" and: we all come from different backgrounds etc. which background - as an anonymous poster - one cannot possibly guess at or fathom etc. - I won't go on in this 'dreary' manner -

Re: Peace under Trump - he proceeded to 'play White House decorum' in the demented manner we have seen him in that crazy TV show: 'You are Fired' (or similar).

The man is a child and his followers, equally, lack maturity - he was too busy stroking his ego and showing, when on the international scene, what an uneducated oaf he was - - and, incidentally, showing up for all the world to see, the fault-lines of the Western system of democracies, thus encouraging greedy eyes . . . . same in Europe: ridiculous leaders, a waning Angela Merkel - and good ole Poots decides to re-claim the former Czarist (or Communist) Empire.
    re Peace: 'the world' is never at peace - at the moment, I bet you there are at least 100 mini-wars happening in Africa (and Asia - look what's happening in 'Bangladesh') and have been even during the 'reign of the Orange Man'. -

Trump simply showed up how weak the American system of democracy is by challenging just about every democratic or even social tenet, every rule of law, human decency, during his disastrous term in office. The man is a disgrace and danger to us all, as was shown by the disastrous run on the White House by his followers, and he stood by doing nothing to stop it.
    You guys have absolutely no idea what the Russians can do to Europe and the world, and are doing as we speak~!

Allow me: - as the Western history with Hitler has shown, 'pacifying' a despot (Putin in this instance) will only result in encouragement and further destruction and bloodshed - in their eyes: a weak, or indecisive or distracted-by-vanity leader of the Western World - fits into their aggressive policies/actions perfectly. Intelligence-wise Putin runs rings around Trump!
    Have a good day!
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.