Cute.......you write in rhymes :)Unfortunately you also appear...

1. 3,596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Cute.......you write in rhymes

Unfortunately you also appear talk in a somewhat foul biased manner.......throwing out foul quips that appear to be an attempt to "blanket cover" sectors of the population......

......but that is not actually me "having a pop" at you - here is the link to what you posted......you're welcome....

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/74945284/single

Having noticed the number of replies you made to my comment regarding the above post from you.....well am I to understand you seek clarification....? Unlike many I do not spend all my time on HC and am actually at work but I always endeavour to reply. Your later comments regarding Harris appear somewhat balanced, though totally misguided in my view and am happy to discuss. That is in complete contrast to the comments you made in the above link

I see the super lame, incoherent and absolutely rabid @Andrewst10 appears to have latched on to you........too funny......not laughing at you......laughing at Mr A. I sense you may be open to discussion. There are several on here who have forgotten the art of that and prefer to use the less intellectually challenging route of attacking the poster, firing out lame, irrelevant quips and posting comments and links that they cannot or will not back-up. Very easy to see those people. Seems like those particular characters are almost exclusively anti-Trump type folks. Perhaps you might be one to buck that trend.....who knows.....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.