Well........that really was a lot...

1. 3,596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Well........that really was a lot of.......ummmmm.........nothingness really?!

Very, very strange post where you appear to lay out a number of what are deemed to be the traits of a critical thinker and then you simply spout "nope" at the end of each one......?

Have I got that right....?

You don't see the hypocrisy in that......do you? Gosh

Allow me to help........whilst you ramble on with your copy and paste regarding "critical thinking" so you divulge the extent of your "critical thinking" in this regard with a compelling, insightful response of........"nope"

I think there are likely better threads on HC for complete "jokers" to ply their trade

"Joking" aside, if you pardon the pun......it is completely lame, irrelevant and, to be honest, lazy and negative posts like this that destroy one's credibility and, given the subject matter (Trump) so it's hard to argue beyond the fact that you simply cannot tolerate Trump and will toss any irrelevant mince into the thread.........just because it's Trump.........how sad for you. That my friend is what is colloquially called Trump Derangement Syndrome

Be better. Do back your "mince" up with references........and do actually research your references........you'll be a much better informed person for doing so

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.