CDT 0.00% 0.5¢ castle minerals limited

Very well done, hopefully might see few other companies doing...

1. 212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Very well done, hopefully might see few other companies doing similar over there projects, be great to see some drone footage also added, so investor can better relate to area and ground project located on, GMN did sumfin similar in Helicopter showing lay of the land from above in PNG jungle, I would like to see land being scouted or drilled, are they drilling in a desert or rainforest, or something in between, reckon investors smarter today than when splashing cash in the pandemic, companies I feel need to better engage with the shareholder and provide regular flow of information to keep shareholders engaged and confident of success (good reason some management teams and companies regulated to bottom drawer) and so then can to be part of a journey, from buying in cheap from the acquisition through t0 drilling and hopefully production as with the journey on with LRS at the moment, Castle heading in right direction, broke my own rule and doubled down on this share, topping up all way down from 0.026 to current price in $500 lots, I want to see what geologist looking at in the field when picking up rock chip samples, food for thought get the go pros on and drones flying, even a video drilling and showing the cores, GLTAH let's hope CDT journey is a long and fruitful one!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.122M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $5.979K 1.013M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 7015690 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2665052 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.