AZL 6.67% 1.6¢ arizona lithium limited

kangwane central resource increase & pit exten, page-18

1. AI
    1,505 Posts.
    Regards resource increases, I think they have enough that people are thinking about tonnes/year rather than mine life and they have to get going before ramping up.

Regards resource upgrades, bit slower than I think most were thinking but still chugging along. Was disappointed to hear October touted for BFSs.

Funding, makes sense to me that its reliant on the BFS and I know it's not just about taking 44% Mbila anymore, but I first expected 44% Mbila in April. It's been frustrating waiting as a non holder, there must be some holders going nuts.

Pattersons and Pershing, I can't see whos buying/selling and usually dont read to much into it, usually ends even, a buy/a sell. Some sort of VWAP ploy? Don't think they could push it to far below a fair value (no idea what that is) without someone butting in to take advantage, although the general market going down could help.

No substantial holder notices, wish ZYL would publish a top 20.

Fingers crossed there's no need for port but would be good to know they're still on top of that option should SA smelters see more trouble.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.