HGO 2.22% 6.9¢ hillgrove resources limited

Kanmantoo Copper mine ready to go ? For real ?, page-202

1. VYR
    4,468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2801
    Hi Afd.

Remember a spread sheet is a best guess and everything that can go wrong will go wrong. Offsetting that however, Au$12,500 per tonne of copper is no where enough to get a green field mine off the ground. If it wasn't for all the Hidden Gem Opportunities that come free in this space HGO would be a dud at these prices. It will be an absolute bonanza at a cu price that supports satisfying the demand thats is coming from the need for Politicians to win votes from us brownies.

Hi Foyt

Great Idea. I'm in. I'm just sipping a Curtis limited release Shiraz form McLaren Vale. Picked it up under wraps from old mate Dan Murphy.

Hi Benz.

I've been on opioids for a few months so I'm looking forward to enjoying a few cool drinks, driving my cars and having a back that works like an old one not a broken one. Happy days.

Whilst the conversion of ICE to Electric in the quest to get to net zero will make those who hang in on investments in Copper and EV's, during this very difficult macro environment, extremely wealthy wealthy IMHO it will also mean that the petrol heads amongst us will be cashed up enough to own the last ICE burbling V8s in the brand of our dreams while we drive off into the setting sun. I don't think they will have to give them away.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.002(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $144.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.6¢ $196.5K 2.891M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 679967 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 461103 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.