HGO 1.64% 6.2¢ hillgrove resources limited

Firstly, a big shout out to all the crew at HGO - wishing...

1. 606 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Firstly, a big shout out to all the crew at HGO - wishing everyone a merry Christmas and a safe and prosperous new year.

Secondly, to all the posters on this thread (especially VYR) I hope HGO continues it’s stellar run and that in the not too distant future, HGO cracks the $1 billion market capitalisation.

I have no connections either directly or indirectly with anyone at HGO or on this thread save for being a long term holder. I genuinely believe in the geology and the resource and while the share price might go up and down, I always invest with the theory that the trend is your friend - the chart is clearly showing an upward trend and in time I greatly believe that all investors will be justly rewarded.

I wait with great anticipation, expectation and enthusiasm about the imminent resource upgrade and modelling - this will no doubt be a massive game changer and those not invested will no doubt look back and only dream about what could have been.

I topped up this week and will continue to buy - I think we have a long ways to go with that uptrend.

Merry Christmas everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.001(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $129.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.3¢ 6.1¢ $87.25K 1.401M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 314647 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 91100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.