HGO 2.38% 8.2¢ hillgrove resources limited

Hi Digglers,It looks like you may have done well finding HGO at...

1. VYR
    4,378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2717
    Hi Digglers,

It looks like you may have done well finding HGO at this time.

"Shouting from the roof tops" is often a pre cursor to fakers trying to make it with false news.

My guess is our investment quality HGO will advise us when the fist containers of concentrate head down the highway to the port in the not too distant future. The market with its risk off hat on will wait untill the profit emerges in the reports before putting a positive spin on anything IMO.

I notice in the archives you were into Avanco before the take over. That turned out well for people who got in when it was on the nose. I made a few dollars there before I got into HGO in 2016.

Also noticed your conversations with GottaloveVMT back in the days of Davin and Cairns. I wasn't surprised when Gottalove fell out of love and dropped the VMT from his tag before selling his holding. He is possibly a departed friend as he hasn't posted on HC for a couple of years.

After Davin and Cairns finally left the building a few years ago to make a mess of other stuff the company has been making good progress and is number one seller of 2 wheel EVs in Europe. It recently formed a strategic investment agreement with Giovanni Castiglioni of MV Augusta, Ducati and Harley Davidson fame. It was trading at a PER 65 in late 2020 when the market was putting value on growth in earnings. With discretionary spending under pressure and sales falling the market is treating it like it treats HGO and is valuing it at way less than the replacement value of its tangible asserts at the moment.

With strong operating cash flows about to emerge it's good to be in with a chance in both places.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.002(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $171.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 8.0¢ $438.5K 5.395M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 825696 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 148933 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 1.20 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.3¢ 8.3¢ 8.0¢ 1662882
Last updated 15.13pm 24/05/2024 ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.