HGO 1.64% 6.2¢ hillgrove resources limited

kanmantoo copper mine to open in december, page-19

1. 642 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    I went out to Kanmantoo yesterday for another look during the day.

Construction is well underway on the processing plant. Construction has started at each end of the processing plant site. At one end is the mill. They have put in the concrete foundations and ground floor and are adding structural steel for the floors above.

At the other end of the processing plant there is a substantial concrete construction. I presume it might be the dumping bins for the trucks.

There appears to be quite a lot of earth moving done behind the mine. I believe this is for the tailing dam and maybe the waste dump.

There are a couple areas of site offices in place. One at the entrance, another for the construction site and another where all the equipment is being kept.

The new road between the mine and Callington looks completed. This is to keep the trucks away from the Kanamantoo township.

Between Mount Barker and Kanmantoo there is pipe laying in progress. You can see the pipe laying vehicles working along the road. They are putting in the recycled water supply for Kanmantoo. There is also a large new dam just outside Mount Barker. I presume this may be the source for the Kanmantoo's recycled water. It looks completed. I could be wrong on this - maybe its just a very wealthy farmer who has built a very big dam.

Of the mine itself, there is a main mine road in place with a steady flow of trucks and a water truck traversing the road. There is a shovel inside the pit feeding the mine trucks. There is a drill rig working at the top of the mine.

I counted 6 to 7 trucks. They are Caterpillar 777F trucks with a capacity of approximately 150tons per load.

There is a lot of equipment on site - trucks, cranes, dozers, drilling machines etc.

Maybe Hillgrove should have a special mine tour day for shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.001(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $129.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.3¢ 6.1¢ $87.25K 1.401M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 314647 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 91100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.