KAR 0.27% $1.87 karoon energy ltd

Gd, I do like your prediction, I think we will see and anno....

1. 117 Posts.
    Gd, I do like your prediction, I think we will see and anno. either tommorow or Wednesday in regard to full swing production testing this is an expensive procedure, just looking back at one of my post from last week.

"Bentley driving swanny, He wouldnt be counting his money just yet....he would still be rolling in it like a grubby little pig. Volume close to 1m today I would say we will top that tommorow and we will hit $9. I was going to say in one of my other post where i moved my position back to STRONG BUY that I thought they could be $11 by christmas. So am going to put my head on the block and say $9.80 by Christmas..2010 is going to be one of the best years for KAR as a company. Dont be surpised if COP join on to our Brasil Assets as well. They are a good partner and great for Kar shareholders. Just Imagine that Big Bob & Jim having a cup of fresh brasilian coffee looking over some 3D Seismic. "

I think we would probably get an update on all of that sesmic taking place in brazil as well some time soon..

Hydrocarbon mania will sweep the market, Am upgrading my SP Target to $11 by christmas.....Bells are ringing, santa is ding donging and SP surging...5% at a time.

Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.87
Change
-0.005(0.27%)
Mkt cap ! $1.498B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.88 $1.88 $1.86 $5.061M 2.710M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25493 $1.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.87 54387 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.