KAR 1.44% $1.76 karoon energy ltd

Hi fritz ,I believe its the tall poppy syndrome with Karoon ,its...

1. 1,325 Posts.
    Hi fritz ,

I believe its the tall poppy syndrome with Karoon ,its to good to be true, the sp can t be worth what it is ,lets turn a blind eye to the truth and fabricate our own senario.

All along the market place has decided that significan t gas discovery means no gas or inconclusive means its a dud ignoring the ever building data that posiedon is a monster .

reports have been written by trusted professionals that clear do not reflect the truth .

Andnow its been touted that if kronos 1 is a failure the whole field is worthless .

well im sure kronos 1 will be a fly away success ,but if it was a failure they will just have to move elsewhere kronos is an exploration well not an apparaisal well and we musn't forget p1 was a signicant gas discovery and p2 has moveable gas and the continuation of the same sands as p1 ,not to mention montara with the mud weights being increase to keep the cork on it .

so back to your question fritz the sp should be higher then $8 at the moment and it will be in the coming week or so but we can t get away from the glass is half empty folk so after the results we will either be hammered again or the sky is the limit .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.76
Change
0.025(1.44%)
Mkt cap ! $1.412B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.77 $1.79 $1.75 $6.040M 3.416M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 20933 $1.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.77 350 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.