GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

Karara 68 % plus grade, page-63

1. 5,716 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1817
    A bit of risk ....a bit of fun .

No doubt there would be holders of this stock at the 20 cents plus a share range . ...and possibly much much higher .

I seem to recall Brian Gilbertson .. the short lived CEO of BHP Billiton was a major holder investor ...must b 15 years ago . Tbey have a reasonable size shareholder list ... about 12000 l seem to recall reading .

Thus if u owned say 100,000 shares at say 20 cents or more ..... picking up another few hundred thousand would knock yr average down to buggery ...and for effectively peanuts .

The downside from the current prices would seem to be limited by the cash backing per share.

Wbo knows if Mt Gunerson project will ever have legs ..... the geology appears to make copper extraction economic only at much higher prices ....

Needless to say if they can add value by proving up a resource ....that cant do any harm . Perhsps they might find another patient Chineses investor with a copper business to run with Mt Gunerson

As l mentioned earlier l seriously doubt their is any entreprneurial blood on the board ......

Without a doubt the next 6 months could prove to b very interesting and my gut feeling is 4...5 ...to 6 cents is possible ....but perhaps not probable .

In any event 3...4 cents would make for
    a very healthy return from current levels .

Given all the facts that seem to b out there its hard to see major downside in the price .

So roll the dice ....

Lol

VA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.