GMG 1.08% $34.52 goodman group

karasko

1. 1,257 Posts.
    Hi Karasko,
    As I said yesterday I haven’t been able to follow the thread since I’ve been very busy. However, there is something that REALLY worries me: is it possible that you have borrowed 200k from your friends to cover your margin and/or buy shares??? If that’s the case please find some counselling…IMO you’re getting to extreme and dangerous limits…I thought the 200k were inflow from GMG dividends…As usual, you can take or leave any advice, I won’t be upset for that.
    Second, I clearly remember sometime ago asking you to avoid disclosure of the value of your position, even when I knew you were break even after BNB I was finding it somehow annoying. I wouldn’t look for sympathy in this forum, in fact, I only use this forum to my personal amusement and every now and then I find something that really changes my points of view. If you’re looking for sympathy, do it personally most of us would be happy to share a drink with you and discuss about life and hopes; here we talk about stock, money, greed and fear.
    I really feel for you and, to be honest, I’m concern about your mental and physical integrity. I have gone through a long depression not long ago and sometimes the thoughts that go through your mind are not really representative or worth. Please, find some professional help to prevent any break down (I’m telling you this from my experience, not from theoretical knowledge). If you need to talk about what you’re going through, just let me know it and I’ll be happy to provide my personal email address and contact details.
    Remember: Family First!!! Protect them even from yourself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.