NLG 0.00% 0.4¢ national leisure & gaming limited

Not sure this is a director getting out.......Firstly, he would...

1. 375 Posts.
    Not sure this is a director getting out.......

Firstly, he would not have had a margin call on these shares as no-one (not even Opes Prime) would lend against them.

Also if you look at the intraday action over the past 2 days there are some very interesting observations:

At 10:04 (ie opening) yesterday 3.75m shares were sold to start a down rally - SP went from 0.012 to 0.08 before bouncing back

At 15:05pm 3.75m shares (same number) sold again to start a down rally - 0.010 to 0.09.

Today at 12.25pm - just as the SP was showing signs of recovery - hitting 0.011 shares were dumped into the rally(c 2.25m shares) (the market depth was changing positively also )and wait for it - 3.75m shares sold again.

Then this afternoon at the witching hour i.e 3pm when professionals squeeze DT's and weak hands sahres were dumped just as a small rally was starting - the number 3.75m. Then bang!15:20pm 3.75 m shares and 3.45pm bang 3.75m shares. Followed by an almost immediate recovery.

Also when you look at course of sales you will see cross-trades (for a tinpot company like NLG ....please its reeks of accumuatory manipulation)

When we further consider on Tuesday (when I first became involved in the share) there was extensive off screen buying.

My belief is that given over the past 3 days almost 100m shares have been traded (appx 20% of issued capital) - the down rallies have been OVER played to squeeze out weak hands and to enable some agenda to be seen - it may well be a public to private tactic - taking the company private as the SP is so ridiculously low ( a market cap of c $3m. So if shares are bought now the entry price to buy remaining shares is very low.

So if the management of the company, who are very very experienced see this as a temporary downturn - they can buy at the weakest point and trade on the "fear" shareholders have...after all if they injected c $13m in the
    placement - wouldn't they/you want to get something back?

If the true share environment was totally about fear ...

1) why off screen buying
    2) why engineer short selling ...other than to accummulate weak hands.
    3) Why do its to co-incide with witching hour, similar lines of shares and the final nail in the coffin - at the end of a T+3 for those tryign to buy the bounce from Tuesday
    4) Why no rumours flying about bankers pulling the plug etc (AFR had an article today - no hint of really negative territory)
    5) Why have a rights issue to REDUCE debt - if you didn;t believe fully in the company

I may be wrong - I hope I'm not because I have bought shares preparing for the bounce back which I believe will happen - but the fear/greed cards are being played just too well and being played professionally,

I'm in (for a risky) but potentially high valued growth play.

Just my thoughts - happy for observations and constructive criticisms.

PT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NLG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.