CDM 1.41% 72.0¢ cadence capital limited

Karl Seigerling on the board of ARQ

1. 4,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    ARQ GROUP (ASX: ARQ)Non-Executive Director Appointment – Mr Karl Siegling
    Arq Group Ltd today announces the appointment of Mr Karl Siegling, as a non-executive Director of the Board, effective 23 August 2019.Mr Siegling has over 25 years investment experience in the financial sector both in Australia and overseas.Mr Siegling has been Chairman and Managing Director of ASX listed Cadence Capital Limited and unlisted Cadence Asset Management Pty Limited (Collectively Cadence) for over 16 years.

Posted on the ARQ forum website as well.

So is Karl Seigerlings appointment good for the ARQ board, or good for Karl Seigerling ?

His involvement with ARQ and him taking a significant holding in ARQ on behalf of CDM shareholders, certainly hasn’t been good for CDM shareholders.
    This may be an attempt to redeem himself and in the process improve the price of ARQ and thus CDM.
    One has to wonder if this a response to the significant loss by CDM shareholders as a consequence of Mr Seigerlings rash investment in ARQ (at one time holding almost 18% of the portfolio in ARQ) or part of a pre planned exercise ?
    Holding almost 18% of the portfolio in ARQ wasn’t in the plan for CDM shareholders, I wonder if his move on toto the board was “planned” or was a move out of necessity ? After all, from 18% of the CDM portfolio in ARQ to approx 4% without selling a share is a significant fall in wealth and value. It’s OK for Karl, now he appears to being paid for 2 board appointments, or is his appointment “pro bono” ?
    I freely admit to being a disgruntled CDM shareholder, but see all these things going on without any advice or reference to CDM shareholders who appear to have been treated like mushrooms.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
0.010(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $212.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.0¢ 72.0¢ 72.0¢ $1.26K 1.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4000 71.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
72.5¢ 10354 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.