QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

Hi M T W,A very happy and successful life revolves around trust,...

1. 2,336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hi M T W,

A very happy and successful life revolves around trust, unfortunately at times our faith in human nature can be awfully shattered.

Getting back to Q M C, I purchased a few more when you got out believing that we had hit bottom, but it has been a rocky road ever since.

When you read about shareholders and I speak mainly of Phoenix expressing his disappointment at the way the company is being run, I also get thoughts about getting out for good.

I never appreciate being told anything when it is obvious that such a statement is being pulled out of thin air just to satisfy a legitimate enquiry, but it appears that on too many occasions certain people have not been honest with us.

I have on several occasions thought of contacting H R to get an update of how things are going but if Phoenix cant get any satisfaction out of his many calls, and the nasty reply to Hops ( David ) are any example of how the company is run, well then, why bother. THe poor standard of the website is yet another poor example, where Leroy kindly offered his services and was completely ignored.

Like a lot of shareholders I do hope to make a good profit (eventually) out of Q M C but I have serious doubts that they will come in the time that I and many others had hoped they would.

With buyouts and good results being written up from neighbouring companies I am at a complete loss as to why we continue to flounder. It is a pity that we as owners of the company have no control over those who run the business on our behalf.

P K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.