PEN 0.00% 8.7¢ peninsula energy limited

karlos week in review, page-14

1. 272 Posts.
    Typing message quickly mudguts....Didnt intend to mean "only" spec stocks going down and "solid crunching" sounds abit overkill.
    The comments were meant as a possibility by roughly eyeballing the VIX chart in relation to the PEN share price chart as a thought in opposition to pewals Wyckoff scenario playing out. Rough observation of 5 yr VIX looks like another spike could be due.

Large sells could simply be better opportununity elsewhere at present rather than Uranium.
    Maybe some large holders have paid for subscriptions to financial advisors warning of a pending drop in stocks?

Seems plenty good news around at present. I figure if some bad news in the world arrives, VIX shoots up, some folk will worry and a new flood of sellers arrive selling their PEN which may drive the SP down at greater momentum than currently, with higher volume.

As I read Wyckoff, I am on the understanding it is not a guaranteed method on its own.
    Seems there is no one method that can be used on its own....I try to get a vibe for the trend in PEN. Info I regularly read is VIX, AUD/Jap exchange rate, naturally the SP of Uranium, forums, Aussiebulls.com weekly status, Colin Twiggs emails of his trading dairy from Incredible Charts to mention a few of the top of my head.
    Even just observing the buying/selling on a day to day basis...I take mental notes of buy/sells greater than a million shares.
    Before we hit 2.5 at end of last year, I noted volume not large but the odd 1 million buy here and there....At present we are at 2.5 and seem to have large sells here and there......Could be cause for concern as we are not far from El Capos predicted 1.7/1.8 low now....I would naturally expect to see large buys coming in at about 2 cents and below.....Maybe we will overshoot?...Possibly have a few days with intraday lows down to mid/low one cent area?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $277.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.0¢ 8.5¢ $1.043M 11.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 908004 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 314460 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.