NAG 9.52% 1.9¢ nagambie resources limited

At the end of the day, the only fundamental that has changed...

1. 1,450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    At the end of the day, the only fundamental that has changed from my point of view is timing has pushed out. No biggie, it happens.....My fault as I should have taken more notice of the major projects timelines.
    In regards to other milestones everything else is on track = Long term confidence.
    (I'm not going to list them, we have done that to death!)......

In relation to other fundamentals:
    # We have CG which we know has been selling down all year = No surprise, lets move on...
    # We have "noise" from disconcerted people who hate NAG and have "agendas" = They will fade over time with each box we tick. If they can't figure out "if you can't beat em, join em" then there's nothing we can do to help them.
    # We have one individual who decimated the price in one day by scaring off nervous Ma & Pas with blatant lies as well as I believe he knows some larger holders and has convinced them to sell down = As NAG gets stronger, he will get weaker.
    # We have a relatively large "stable" bunch of holders willing to ride the waves.
    # We have some people who have sold out or down to do more with their money in the meantime, hopefully to buy back in later = Nothing wrong with that and it makes sense, good money management. (No I wasn't one of them....yet?).
    # I have learnt over time, that the waste industry is very clicky and strikes me as a "boys club" that we are not a part of, they like "what they have" and feel threatened from a new comer that is methodically "doing it by the book" = This is out of our control, however this may expose the rogues and hopefully be the start of cleaning up the industry.

Am I happy today with my smaller investment = No. But that's the sharemarket and I wasn't quick enough to react like some. If things were humping along, I was going to roll more cash into NAG, but now I'm hanging on until a couple of Xmas boxes have been ticked to see how we are travelling then. (Weighbridge complete and Aero survey interpretations, plus others hopefully).

My biggest criticism of NAG is their "enthusiasm". I certainly didn't feel it at the AGM, and don't believe we have enough progressive good news (or any news) flow, when we know things are happening. Perhaps that's just a personality thing, but it's also my money, so I can be critical.
    I for one would like to know what our Directors are up to, it doesn't have to expose confidential info, but what meetings they are attending, civil guys they are talking to, how are approvals progressing, what are the next steps etc etc etc .......Waiting for quarterlies is too long....

I don't expect dancing girls and party poppers, just constant "hey look what we are doing"....Give us some confidence and a reason to stay in NAG or increase our investment.

Our new CEO isn't new anymore, I would like to see some technical updates from James, on looking at the PASS industry from his point of view. He is the subject matter expert........

(as an example, check out NSL, in production soon, and a constant flow of updates on plant construction, commissioning, delegation visits, who they are talking to, contract discussions etc....Nice....)

Anyway, that's my Tuesday night rant, and all the above is IMO of course and DYOR........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $15.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $8.171K 420.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17589 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 188489 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.