Hunt was treated like any other member of the public by the...

1. 1,419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hunt was treated like any other member of the public by the courts. The supply charges would never stick as he wasn't selling drugs but bought drugs to share with his friends. Police use the additional charges as a bargaining tool. Out of competition and not performance enhancing so it has nothing to do with the WADA code. The football codes in Oz to more than any other sports worldwide. This crap about them being role models justifies them being treated harsher is rubbish. Children look up to TV star and musicians and I'm fairly sure they're doing a lot more drugs than our footballers.

ARU have fined him because there has to be some stance taken by a governing body but he was an AFL player at the time and hanging out with his NRL buddies but when this came up he was a ARU player.

This rubbish that he's been treated lightly is fanciful. If it was me or you we would probably have gotten off with less or maybe left alone. Can you see the police rocking up to our door to charge us for buying small amounts of drugs 6 months ago. These guys have most likely been charged for the impact it would have on the public and hopefully send a message to all.

Haven't seen or heard of any members of the general public being swept up in this case. I doubt the seller was purely dealing with these guys only.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.