FFM 2.13% 83.8¢ firefly metals ltd

I didn't say Hilcorp weren't experiencing problems I said there...

1. 2,628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    I didn't say Hilcorp weren't experiencing problems I said there is inconclusive evidence to suggest this is happening on our acreage, which is a completely valid statement.

It'd be hard to locate where AUT has put a step wrong so far, they have done a fantastic job in growing AUT from an $80 million dollar company (when I invested) into a $1 billion company, and the reality is that alot of this is down to Hilcorp performing exceptionally so far.

I took an interest in your concerns as I am happy to hear information like what you have provided. It does help reduce the rose-tinted glasses aspect of the eagleford operations, but to me, Hilcorp, with the fantastic results they've been experiencing, have experienced frac crews.

If they infact don't have experienced frac crews, then who really cares if they're producing production averages like they have been so far? I just think at this stage things are moving on smoothly, and we've got a third frac crew coming in this quarter which should help improve the rates of wells coming onto production.

I'm happy for the story to keep unfolding like it has so far in the journey. There are currently 5 wells which have been fracced and are onto production before the end of April, waiting for the 30 day results to arrive. So in other words we should be in for a tasty few weeks of new production figures.

AUT in the most recent investor presentation stated that "the proposed drilling schedule will result in all leases being held by production by mid 2012 - well ahead of expiries"

Out of curiosity, have you heard about anything happening with Georesources East Flatonia wells in the Fayette County? Or didn't you venture up into the region?

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.8¢
Change
0.018(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $389.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
81.0¢ 84.0¢ 79.5¢ $1.190M 1.467M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 33920 83.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.0¢ 12363 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FFM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.