KAR 3.43% $1.81 karoon energy ltd

Karoon Coming Milestones, page-27

1. 3,612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 333
    Oh come @CEOChair, you're better than this!
    "Sub $2 is plain stewpid and can have nothing to do with earnings and everything to do with market sentiment this fuss over divs has caused.clear.png" - https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6272/6272223-3f4cddb6ac3a0a39bdac5b20b146ff75.jpg

Very, very disingenuous.

You know as well as any regulars on here that the situation we KAR shareholders find ourselves in is due to the distrust and resultant market sentiment dramatically brought on from the highs of the year by a series of management decisions, continued lack of transparency, (hopefully seeing signs of improvement there), and the collective hide of the Board in refuting shareholder and broker concerns!

Even Ann Diamant SENIOR Vice bloody Pres. of comms & quelling shareholder riots can't have it both ways, (hang on! You're not she are you? sneaky.png).

Having insisted the CR was a screaming success all round, whichever way shareholders looked at it, instead putting blame on the disastrous destruction of value (ie 2.70 - sub 1.70), solely on the POO at that point.

Since that point the Oil Price has had ample opportunity to 'repair the damage' then Ann, hasn't it??? rolleyes.png

Someone here already dubbed you a 'twister', in that humorous aside I note your plush swivel chair...an essential aid to survival in one of those events I should think.

Looking forward to a time when we can all get back on track with generally constructive confab about KAR Ops, strategy and future potential. For now they roundly deserve being reminded of their total lack of accountability. confused.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.81
Change
0.060(3.43%)
Mkt cap ! $1.453B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.78 $1.81 $1.76 $8.120M 4.523M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5782 $1.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.81 204687 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.