KAR 2.81% $1.83 karoon energy ltd

Oh Chill really??? REALLY... Maybe ask the question why it is...

1. 6,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Oh Chill really??? REALLY... Maybe ask the question why it is shorted and rorted and why our largest holders have lent the stock to watch them smash the SP.
    You get the register you deserve ...... Really was a mastertsrtoke in my opinion telling the market we had secured the drill rig ( spare me the continuous disclosure absolute bull sheet) and would be drilling around 12 months from the Announceent. Certainly made the Shorters panic or was that laugh not really sure...
    Jump in you might see the sharp price spike on the TO... Be careful there isn't much free script about ..... All the big boys are backing management and holding firm.

If you tried to buy any of the 14 million traded since start of March you would have really struggled to get any.

Post any chart you like ... Do a chart in comparison to say MPO it will look great too..... Just look at the hoots charts that's all you need to know... The rest is window dressing or dribble.... Lies lies charts and statistics
    Last edited by Black Swan: 08/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
0.050(2.81%)
Mkt cap ! $1.466B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.80 $1.84 $1.79 $8.392M 4.606M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6282 $1.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.83 79500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.