KAR 4.26% $1.46 karoon energy ltd

Karoon Gas is simply the best, page-7

1. 6,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    cracker denver..... Lots of Co's have representation on threads. Of course they think HC is full of loonies IMO so they wouldn't be bothered with idiots on here and trying to get a ' Company Freindly' view and perspective..... I think even they are 'smart 'enough to know you can't defend the indefensible.
    Just on them looking to buy a going concern... I always knew them to have the reputation of finding Gas and Oil... From the Idependent Board, Exeuctive to Company Secretary any of them have the skill, and business acumen the to run a producing O & G Company if they stumbled upon one?
    Who would, be advising them MAQ Bank??? You get the picture as to why the market is really worried about where the cash pile ends up?
    Just asking ?

Hoots 3 and 5 year chart please .... That's the definitive valuation of KAR and market indication/ assessment
    Are we still 1600% up since listing .... And how is peer comparison ?? The 3-5% only being able to be 'gathered' in a hostile situation ... Each time they speak i get why we are where we are.... Sorry 10 months til we drill.. It will be all good then IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.