RNE 0.00% 0.3¢ renu energy limited

kashgas daily update, page-2

1. 286 Posts.
    Guys, I'm going away next week for 2-3 weeks and may not be able to keep tabs on what is going on.
    Hence you'll have to rely on Berty's monday morning updates, be assured they have been correct and honest,
    and when there have been problems GDY have reported immediately

There will be an increase in the drilling risks from here on down. I expect on average that there may be a few more setbacks. However it is possible and probable they'll complete the hole. That's when I'll buy.

The risks after that are to establish circulation.
    I believe that there is good comunication between the 2 wells, if circulation is impeaded it can be rectified by further fracturing (stimulation) by injecting water under high pressure as they have done before. This could be enhanced by using propants (injecting ceramic beads with the water to keep the fractures open) this is a standard oilfield method.

After establishing good circulation the next risk is the efficiency, ie cost of pumping verses heat extracted, and at what rate. This is the final test.

The most efficient way to economically produce power is to have heat, (which they have). Heat is more important to the economics of hot rocks than say transmission distance. So being in the centre of Australia is not a problem.
    By contrast Petratherm, probably don't have as high temperatures as GDY, thus their electricity production (KW) may be only half that of GDY for the same flow rates.
    Temperature is the most significant variable in economic power production, transmission cost is not significant, this is what makes GDY the most viable of all the hot rock projects anywhere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.178M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 24645077 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 9219407 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.54am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.