URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

Hi FolksI disagree re Mining Conferences. Theyt are valuable on...

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Hi Folks

I disagree re Mining Conferences. Theyt are valuable on so many levels.

Anyone here not understand critical mass consciousness?

Sometimes...it only takes one 'conference' or 'newsletter' or broker report' where the market 'finally' gets it.

Imo the Ukraine situation is potentially very positive indeed.

Why?

Well, in the companies own words the secrecy issues that were there arent there now....at least to some degrees.

The company made that very clear.

So what does it mean then?

It means we can get a better appreciation of what is/was there back in the 70's folks....and there is our wonderful little revelation :)

We will get some 'details' some 'information' ....something we havent had.

See how the market will digest that eh?

And no, we wont be 'producing by mid 2007' so Kate do us all a favour and be professional enough and accountable enough to your shareholders to admit that and supply us with some details...NOW THEY ARE AVAILABLE.

So lets look ahead a little...maybe only weeks, but probably a few months...

URA will have disclosed Ukraine details. The feasibility will most likely have either started or close to it.

AND...we have dimensions thanks to previous work on what these projects could be worth.

I'd say the market would react VERY positively to that.

Uzbekistan and Czechoslavakia are the other possibilities and there are several possibilities within each country.

Hardly looking bleak to me folks.

The company now needs to be pushed to reveal what they do know, and they need to supply shareholders with tangible information that reinforces their decision to offload GWE.

And URA/KH?MK etc disclose the Discovery deal details will you?
    I'm in the dark on that and as a shareholder I am asking you to do your job/s and be accountable to your shareholder base....and at the same time restore some of that credibility that is starting to look a little thin.

Why not seal the deal with Discovery prior to the Ukraine feasibility?
    I mean you are confident are you not?

Yes, I have faith in management but that doesnt mean I dont think they are not arrogant, indifferent, aloof and frequently 'running late' re 'delays' or 'secrecy' issues.

Some might say there is an inability to seal deals or to keep to timelines.

Some might say there are any number of convenient excuses or 'company lines' that have become a little too familiar.

Floating off the only tangible asset with nothing to replace it, or show for it is arrogant. Some might say reckless.
    Discovery at the very least should have been acquired before any such float.
    Add the previous comments" We will be producing by mid 2007" and we start to see some naive and undisciplined comments devoid of any real appreciation of what challenges were ahead.

A year of negotiations with URA and perhaps much longer with Discovery and clearly either the companies management just dont have a handle on their negotiations, the culture, the political instability etc or they are not up to the task.

Hard questions get asked at these times and URA the time has come for you to pay up.

The honeymoon is over. Its time to 'produce' the goods and state where the company is 'actually' and 'operationally' at.

We have 3 weeks until the float of the only asset Uran have.

Lets see what unfolds 'before' then.

PS Drillfix would you please offer your song as the soundtrack to Kates presentation at the conference ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.