NEU 2.90% $19.86 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Hello from Australia, Mel!Started buying shares in 2016, first...

1. 1 Posts.
    Hello from Australia, Mel!
    Started buying shares in 2016, first one was our beloved NEU and it will eventually go the kids as a legacy! This is my first ever post on HC so hopefully it will work ..
    I would 600% go off all gluten and dairy. I developed late onset Gluten Intolerance (could well be coeliac my Dr says). Probably saw signs throughout my life but not major then, boom in menopause - often triggers are hormonal changes. It was horrific, migraine, tummy, severe vertigo, you name it. Want off gluten and boom again - nothing ever since! Do if for all of you in the family, you won't regret it for a second. Reach out if you need help with the cooking as I make absolutely everything and make delicious food and have tried recipes for all. Australia is well geared for GF I have to say. Just zoom straight to the allergens on any food label and if it says wheat or gluten, walk on. "May contain or made on the same product line as" is okay unless you're coeliac.

Dairy for me has been harder but I now love almond milk and coconut yoghurt and a little aged parmesan is fine. Like the gluten prof said of gluten, every human from the age of 2 is actually lactose intolerant as well.

Keep us posted!
    Warmest regards
    xx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.86
Change
0.560(2.90%)
Mkt cap ! $2.538B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.80 $20.00 $19.40 $3.777M 191.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1060 $19.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.87 209 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.