NEU 5.50% $16.15 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Katelin’s Turn is HERE!!!, page-259

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    I’m so happy for those parents and children. Every time I read of another successful trial I’m virtually high fiving Neuren and Margaret Brimble and you guys.

I never thought I’d live to see the Troubles end and I never thought I’d live to see help for kids like Katelin. I think about the disabled adults that used to have a room in my middle school and how we never said hi to them, but I clapped for them during concerts. It haunts me at times, how much their parents must’ve ached for just one kid to say hi to them and I know from experience now how proud they must’ve been to see them up on stage and I ache for their pain.

knowing that Margaret, Neuren and by extension, Acadia, are changing the future for an infinite number of people from here on out fills me with peace.

knowing that 2951 is probably going to be the next thing after Daybue excites me, but mostly I look outward and see kids with friends, up on stage with their peers and parents who won’t suffer the grief of wanting JUST ONE hi for their child, and I think those long ago parents would forgive me now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.15
Change
-0.940(5.50%)
Mkt cap ! $2.064B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.04 $16.33 $14.65 $25.91M 1.638M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 125 $16.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.20 1500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.