NEU 0.47% $17.09 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

And to cap off a big week, Katelin is about to start on her full...

1. 469 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 260

And to cap off a big week, Katelin is about to start on her full dose of Daybue. Good luck Mel, we’re all crossing our fingers and toes for you both. Hope the side effects are minimal (or at least manageable) and the miracles are maximal.

Daybue Trail: Leap of Faith

With my friend Ted, a Navy Seal, who died before we could go skydiving together.

There are many times I’ve taken a leap of faith. Once, I decided to just buy an airplane ticket and go to Ireland; so, I did. Could the trip have gone better with some planning, probably. But, what an adventure. I certainly can’t complain. I decided to just hop on the next bus and go to the end of the line and (hopefully) find a bed and breakfast. The Irish were very kind to my twenty-one-year-old self, and I was well rewarded for that leap.

I joined the US Navy, more or less on a whim. I saw the recruiting office and basically said, “oh, what the hell, why not,” walked in and signed up. Man, what a ride that was. Even if I hadn’t loved just about every minute of it, serving my country and giving back for all that I’d been given, to see the Milky Way from the middle of the Pacific Ocean would have been worth it all. How many, many gifts I’ve given myself by taking those leaps of faith.

The only time I ever had a moment of “what were you thinking?!?” was when I went skydiving. But that turned out just fine; obviously, since I’m writing this- ha, ha, ha.

Even the NNZ-2566 trial was a leap of faith and anyone who reads this blog and/or knows me, knows that I reaped many a gift from that! And so, this Friday I take another one. A big one. In the US, this is a three-day weekend. Armed with an arsenal of tips and so far, proven tactics, I’m bumping Katelin up to her full dose starting tomorrow night.

We may be rewarded, or I may have jumped the gun, so to speak, but there it is. Wish us luck and hope for the best.

Sometimes, you just have to leap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.09
Change
0.080(0.47%)
Mkt cap ! $2.184B
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.38 $17.54 $16.84 $10.33M 602.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1361 $17.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.22 1425 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.