LTR 4.80% 59.5¢ liontown resources limited

Kathleen Valley Project Discussion, page-41

1. 5,988 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21419
    @kropka and@Kikker1959

I suggest you to read my post again and try to understand the purpose of it.

It's not my purpose to downramp PLS on LTR threads. I won't post on PLS threads. I don't care about PLS's share price as I don't hold it and no intention to buy it. I am following, watching and analysing most of the lithium stocks to make good investment decisions.

I said;
    "To understand the value of LTR's projects and its roadmap to be a lithium producer, we need to understand what LTR's peers are doing now and what kind of mistakes they did in the past."

PLS is already accepting the production problems and calls it RCR defects! What else I can say.

There are many other issues which the lithium market (in HC platform grade people can't see)

According to my research there are specific problems of every lithium explorer, developer or producer. I can't ell them all here. For example, again for PLS, it has problems for being a downstream producer, building a chemical refinery in Pilbara is not possible (reason? it's a long debate. PLS MD knows them).

However it is now nearly certain that shipping concentrate (like DSO or bulk ore) to China will be very costly soon due to the competition and all concentrate producers will try to build their own Chemical refinery plants in Australia. Otherwise why do you think that Tianqi, Albemarle, SQM, KDR, they all have made decisions to build their own refineries in Australian costs?

PLS has to build their own refinery in Australia too. They are trying to do their best to solve that problem.

Another point; the refinery has to be next to a port! Because when you produce Lithium Hydroxide it has to be shipped in special containers as LiOH can easily lost its specifics. In another word; the battery and cathode manufacturers wants the Lithium Hydroxide fresh.

And the last word, the lithium industry at it's infancy and everyone is learning atm. We should learn more too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
59.5¢
Change
-0.030(4.80%)
Mkt cap ! $1.442B
Open High Low Value Volume
62.0¢ 62.5¢ 59.0¢ $8.852M 14.66M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 212314 59.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
60.0¢ 310624 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.