actually I did not state which side bob sided with, I simply...

1. 17,117 Posts.
    actually I did not state which side bob sided with, I simply said he went on a power trip for the 17 days or whatever period it was....
    I believe he has sided with the govnut since...held press conferences to big note himself, taken every tiny moment, to show us all how very important he is, because he held the balance of power...
    bob is like gillard and rudd, he is in it for himself....stuff you, the stupid voters

if people are too stupid to figure him out, so be it
    how on earth can you trust someone, who considers kevin rudd his best mate ?
    I have never seen katter act as if he was a good servant, or a good leader, or that he is in it for the good of the people...it is always about bob, it is always something personal about bob.....
    he is rude, the hat is a big deal, he does not bother to prepare himself for his press conferences.....just rattles on, hums and haa's, treats you with disdain....
    you are all unimportant,,,,just trust bob , he has the answers, and knows everything...just dont ask him now...

apparently he will tell you when he is good and ready....

I reckon he would prefer to have 30 bikini clad meter maids accompany him wherever he went...just to prove to you what a stud he is...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.