I suggest you have a look at the recent case of R vs Ben Smith...

1. 856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    I suggest you have a look at the recent case of R vs Ben Smith NSW...In this matter a Police Officer was charged for historical rape offences by the same sort of useless politically motivated numpties as in the Higgins matter. Fifteen years (15) after the apparent offence. The NSW ODPP went to similar lengths to secure a conviction despite nil evidence and the complainants dates being contrived.
    If you are in QLD, as I gather you are with that name I suggest you have a thorough read of these matters that ended in Injustice, malfeasance or malice.
    Murder of Jeffrey BROOKS. ( Police ignored all forensic evidence)
    Murder of Daniel Morcombe ( Head of the Homicide Squad got his ego in the way).
    R vs FLORI ( Commissioner STEWART goes for payback)
    R vs CARNEY ( Commissioner STEWART goes for payback on a cop.who helped out the Japanese Foreign Ministry Due to their women being targeted for serial.rape).
    Whether it be political motivation, ego or incompotence eternal vigilance and hard fact finding are essential for the justice system to work. Your inexperience and naivety on the skullduggery that occurs in the background is showing.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.