CCO 12.5% 0.5¢ the calmer co international limited

Kava, health benefits including anti-ageing

1. 4,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    There are lots of new and exciting studies going on around the world related to the consumption of kava. I am starting a thread for us to record new and older studies and peoples own personal experiences with kava.

I recently just completed a 3 day water fast, tough but rewarding for many reasons not just weight loss. One of the primary reasons I fast is for the induction of autophagy. Fasting is a biohack that induces autophagy (which is your body clearing out old damaged cells and replacing them with new ones). Autophagy is required to occur in everyone in order to help us live longer and healthier lives. There are a few ways to induce autophagy, first and probably the best is fasting or strict diet, cold baths, exercise etc.. They are all great hacks.

More specifically, a recent study has revealed that Kavalactone bioactive compound named 'yangonin' may induce autophagy to act as a potent inducer of autophagic cell death in bladder cancer cells and may just extend to many cancers on the basis of such low incidence in the pacific islands.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5868/5868652-52e1f2034b0a7c3102d126e6bb675b36.jpg

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5706433/#:~:text=Among%20these%20compounds%2C%20yangonin%20and,via%20inhibition%20of%20mTOR%20signaling.

The health benefits of Kava could be enormous and we are only just starting to really explore this magical root with its amazing compounds. With new Kava shots and traditional kava available in Australia through fijikava.com.au and Coles I would say many people are going to adopt this kava root into their diets for its longevity affects not to mention stress reducing and sleep inducing properties.

Anti-ageing is a billion dollar industry and if the science says it could be true, it just might be the best future marketing tool to sell kava to the world.
    Last edited by Leapzig: 08/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $5.322M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $3.25K 750K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 6080680 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 32940383 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.54am 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.