CCO 11.1% 1.0¢ the calmer co international limited

SirKnight sits calmly atop his throne, adorned in his bedtime...

1. 2,564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 165

SirKnight sits calmly atop his throne, adorned in his bedtime robes, knocking back a Noble Kava nightcap. With a smile of contentedness he reads the FijiKava reviews.

What used to be 2 or 3 reviews a week, had now turned into 4 or 5 reviews per day. It was obvious to our hero that soaring sales was leading to a major increase in verified reviews on the FijiKava website.

One review stood out. A review by a seasoned beer drinker, from the relm of Brisbane. A beer drinker named, John Hewish. John exclaimed...

The best non Alcoholic drink hands down!

Fantastic product and fantastic service from Fiji Noble Kava.

I would go through 60-80 cans of beer and 4l of wine each week and have done for way too many years.
    Since drinking 1or 2 tall glasses of Kava mixed with coconut water and Orange juice, I get the same relaxation and buzz as alcohol but without the burden.

I sleep better than I have in years and wake up felling great. 3 weeks on and haven’t touched alcohol since, don’t miss it either.

I don’t drinkKava everyday so probably 3 to 4 nights a week. Best thing I’ve done and I’ve even lost about 7kgs already. A Refreshing and enjoyable drink.

SirKnight took another puff of his cigar, followed by the obligatory swig of his kavalactones. He thought to himself - if FijiKava can seriously turn a 10 beer and 2 wine a day man into non-drinker - this here FijiKava will soon be bigger than Ben Hur.

Then add weightloss and better sleep into this natural mix and you have the beginning of complete societal change.

SirKnight knew what all CCO shareholders know - the golden era of Kava is upon us, and we are in on the ground floor.

I am... SirKnight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $22.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $197.9K 20.08M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3785610 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 6678929 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.