CCO 0.00% 0.5¢ the calmer co international limited

Kava Preparation & Experiences

1. 193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Interested to hear other people's experiences with the drinking kava. I have been testing different techniques/brew times/quantities with the 1kg traditional grind and understand it's quite different to the instant kava format. A couple of reflections:
    1. Drinking kava is a completely different experience to the capsules. Much more interesting, communal, and involved.
    2. The physical effects of the drinking kava are much more pronounced. Definitely a more viable alternative to alcohol (alcohol free/calorie free) for evening relaxation, and a really unique / pleasurable experience once experienced and understood.
    3. More equipment required. Would be great to have more easy access to tanoa (big bowl for preparing), strainers, cups etc.
    I think drinking kava should really be our focus as we drive to profitability. Still barriers to entry in terms of taste, knowledge of how to prepare properly, fears around negative health effects, and general awareness that need to be overcome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.804M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $962 214.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 13825663 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11876094 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.07pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.