BOE 12.9% $3.18 boss energy ltd

I am very disappointed that the company's broker network is not...

1. 1,450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    I am very disappointed that the company's broker network is not promoting it to a point where it is within cooeee of other peer company's valuations. I just get the feeling that there is going to be a couple more (what I call) sneaky placements before we see real support. The research analyst divisions have given it valuations well above current levels so their should be no barrier to the retail division supporting the company. I bet BOE is handing corporate advice fees to corporate advice divisions of same broking houses as well!

And to answer your question gungadin .... heaps of value has been added to the company through increased resources, met circuits sheet that improves recoveries and increased production scenario's .... but more importantly than all of this is the improvement in Uranium market sentiment (which is hopefully not fleeting).

disclaimer; the above post is my opinion and is posted as entertainment and in the spirit of the forum where uninformed people with an interest in a company can swap their opinions, thoughts and ideas about that company. So don't rely on anything I write as it is probably wrong and do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.