KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Kazia Share Price, page-185

1. 20,228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1783
    Here is something else on the google site written by someone in the US called Dana!

Here's some free advice, don't dismiss it out of hand and also don't sue me if you make the mistake of trading on margin.
    See the pattern of the chart from start of Sept to now? Called a cup and handle, and it's bullish. I expect another such pattern coming from today's or later this week's highs, with the cup bottoming around 8.50. Highs of 30-50 would be in store after the next pattern. News will likely be the catalyst.

I could be wrong, but think within 6 months KZIA will be in the 30-50 range. 30 could come very soon, depending on GBM data. I think it would retrace after reaching 30 though.

U.S. institutions are still not up to speed on Kazia. With such a low market capitalization and such a big market, the share price will only be going one way, should data prove out.

Think ARWR from 1.70 to 73.00. Kazia does not have the tech or pipeline that ARWR has, but has a much smaller market capitalization relative to value of its "end user" market potential.

Anyhow, this is malarkey from "a sage". Don't want to say "oracle", as it's too presumptuous

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.